DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Thief Build I was Tought

Go down 
+3
judas
MikoBunnii
lionair112
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lionair112
Spammer
Spammer

The Thief Build I was Tought Empty
PostSubject: The Thief Build I was Tought   The Thief Build I was Tought Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:31 am

The theif build that i was tought was that you should give ur thief +2dex and +3luk each time u lvl
Back to top Go down
MikoBunnii
Noob
Noob

Character
Weapon:
Health Points:
The Thief Build I was Tought Left_bar_bleue200/200The Thief Build I was Tought Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
The Thief Build I was Tought Left_bar_bleue1/1The Thief Build I was Tought Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Build I was Tought   The Thief Build I was Tought Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:46 pm

now that is...useful? Shocked
isn't the dex double the lvl and the rest into luk or something like that
for the build for sin and cb? Shocked
Back to top Go down
judas
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Build I was Tought   The Thief Build I was Tought Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:53 am

well i guess the best build would be PURE LUK *not dexless* lol!
Back to top Go down
DDMiles
Mapler
Mapler
DDMiles

Character
Weapon:
Health Points:
The Thief Build I was Tought Left_bar_bleue200/200The Thief Build I was Tought Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
The Thief Build I was Tought Left_bar_bleue1/1The Thief Build I was Tought Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Build I was Tought   The Thief Build I was Tought Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Wouldnt u be missing like crazy....?
Back to top Go down
WenDozla
Admin
Admin
WenDozla

Character
Weapon: Gun
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: lol   The Thief Build I was Tought Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:06 pm

you wouldn't miss like crazy cuz luk is acc and avoid and damage for the sins. Luck or Luk, is distributed for avoidability, accuracy, EXP loss, and more which i don't know o.O. so you wouldn't hit like crazy you just need to scroll your normal clothing on dex so you can wear your level 110 weaps. geek
Back to top Go down
Cory*
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: What i reccomend   The Thief Build I was Tought Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:15 pm

for sin i recomend not to be dexless
there better for lower lvls
but around lvl 110 you'll get owned
unless you scrolled a skandia with all 10% working xD
Back to top Go down
WenDozla
Admin
Admin
WenDozla

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: ....   The Thief Build I was Tought Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:04 pm

wow..i was at level 110 dexless and i was owning in sum private server, i scrolled my sauna robe, my stuff, my z helm, and bam i can equip my level 100 weap
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Build I was Tought   The Thief Build I was Tought Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:26 pm

Nice one Wen. lol!
Back to top Go down
WenDozla
Admin
Admin
WenDozla

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: lol   The Thief Build I was Tought Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:47 pm

hurray for maple story nerds that helped me get the dexless sin i wanted! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Build I was Tought   The Thief Build I was Tought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thief Build I was Tought
Page 1 of 1