DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Bug Report Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ninjamunkii
Noob
Noob

The Official Bug Report Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Bug Report Thread   The Official Bug Report Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:58 pm

Hey, I've been playing and I noticed a couple bugs or... Difficulties.

1. When you first start the game, the weakest monster (Green Snail) levels you to Lv. 15 when killed, which means that everyone looses 15 SP in their 1st Job. :[

2. For the Assassin Job: Multiple uses of Drain causes a D/C.

3. There are no Custom NPCs yet.

4. No 4th Job.

5. Random D/Cs.

6. Not sure if the World Server is offline, but I can't get access to the game. "This is an ID that is already logged in, or the server is under inspection."

Edit by Turbo: This was not the first post. It is a merged post.
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
The Official Bug Report Thread Left_bar_bleue200/200The Official Bug Report Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
The Official Bug Report Thread Left_bar_bleue1/1The Official Bug Report Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: The Official Bug Report Thread   The Official Bug Report Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:55 am

Since there isn't a forum for bug reports, I figured we should have them here.

I'll start. You get an Invalid Pointer error if you jump towards the World Tour NPC in Ellinia from the platform on the left. It doesn't always happen, but it closes MS entirely.
Back to top Go down
omgkillu
Admin's Buddy
Admin's Buddy

Character
Weapon: Gun
Health Points:
The Official Bug Report Thread Left_bar_bleue200/200The Official Bug Report Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
The Official Bug Report Thread Left_bar_bleue2500/2500The Official Bug Report Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bug Report Thread   The Official Bug Report Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:23 pm

1. When you first start the game, the weakest monster (Green Snail) levels you to Lv. 15 when killed, which means that everyone looses 15 SP in their 1st Job. :[ if you read its a speical event which increases the exp rate LOL

2. For the Assassin Job: Multiple uses of Drain causes a D/C.
maybe cuz your not suppose to same it
3. There are no Custom NPCs yet.
we just started like cmon just wait for it
4. No 4th Job.
Same thing
5. Random D/Cs. your computer no d/cs for me

6. Not sure if the World Server is offline, but I can't get access to the game. "This is an ID that is already logged in, or the server is under inspection." its called lag. Stop pressing everything and wait for one thing to load
Back to top Go down
dershil
Admin
Admin
dershil

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
The Official Bug Report Thread Left_bar_bleue1337/1337The Official Bug Report Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Experience:
The Official Bug Report Thread Left_bar_bleue1/1The Official Bug Report Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bug Report Thread   The Official Bug Report Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:49 am

New host, New NPCs, Better specs. Thats all I have to say.

ALSO:

Making a bug report forum now so this thread will be closed and moved to that forum.

TY for whoever started this merged topic :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangerms.tk
CKL
Admin
Admin
CKL

Character
Weapon: BANHAMMER
Health Points:
The Official Bug Report Thread Left_bar_bleue25700/25700The Official Bug Report Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (25700/25700)
Experience:
The Official Bug Report Thread Left_bar_bleue63750/63750The Official Bug Report Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (63750/63750)

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bug Report Thread   The Official Bug Report Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:16 pm

how does i shot web?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.dangerms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bug Report Thread   The Official Bug Report Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Bug Report Thread
Page 1 of 1