DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caleb Hanna from Louisiana :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynicle
Noob
Noob

Caleb Hanna from Louisiana :D Empty
PostSubject: Caleb Hanna from Louisiana :D   Caleb Hanna from Louisiana :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:01 am

Yep, not many people I see from Louisiana. I'm 18 and about to start my second year of college (GO ME). I am a Visual Arts major and I am concentrating in Digital Art. If you do not know what that is I'll tell you what I am there for. To be a Video Game Designer. Was my dream back in High School, and is still my hope for my future. Played games since the age of 3, and I can even remember going into my older brother's room and snatching the controller right from his hands. Ah, the memories. Smile
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Caleb Hanna from Louisiana :D Left_bar_bleue200/200Caleb Hanna from Louisiana :D Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Caleb Hanna from Louisiana :D Left_bar_bleue1/1Caleb Hanna from Louisiana :D Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Caleb Hanna from Louisiana :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Hanna from Louisiana :D   Caleb Hanna from Louisiana :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:39 am

Welcome to Danger MS. You're right. I don't see many people from Louisana. (NY for me) Most people here are from florida. (I think so, at least)
Back to top Go down

Caleb Hanna from Louisiana :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DangeR - MS :: General Discussion :: Introduction-
Jump to: