DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello People Out There!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TreeDodger
Noob
Noob

Hello People Out There!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello People Out There!!!!!!   Hello People Out There!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:14 am

Hey to all the people out there. im new and i can't wait to play on this awesome server.

i have been voting and i won't stop!!

YAY for this server.!

CYA!
TreeDodger.
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Hello People Out There!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue200/200Hello People Out There!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Hello People Out There!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/1Hello People Out There!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Hello People Out There!!!!!!   Hello People Out There!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:30 am

Welcome to Danger MS. Come here to get started. Hope to see you in-game soon.

Also, you can only vote 1 time every 12 hours. And, if you vote too much before 12 hours pass, we get banned from xtremetop100. remember not to vote too much. Only twice a day.
Back to top Go down
Diego
Noob
Noob
Diego

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
Hello People Out There!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue200/200Hello People Out There!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Hello People Out There!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/1Hello People Out There!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Hello People Out There!!!!!!   Hello People Out There!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:51 pm

Lol, Me too I vote 2 timez a day. Since it's the start of my school holidays '-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello People Out There!!!!!!   Hello People Out There!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello People Out There!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1