DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wheres the game registration page?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernokid
Noob
Noob

Wheres the game registration page? Empty
PostSubject: Wheres the game registration page?   Wheres the game registration page? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:10 pm

I was wondering if someone could link me a game registration for this server so please link it fast or soon.
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Wheres the game registration page? Left_bar_bleue200/200Wheres the game registration page? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Wheres the game registration page? Left_bar_bleue1/1Wheres the game registration page? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the game registration page?   Wheres the game registration page? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:23 pm

This is the registration page, but I think it is down right now.
Back to top Go down
dershil
Admin
Admin
dershil

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
Wheres the game registration page? Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Wheres the game registration page? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Experience:
Wheres the game registration page? Left_bar_bleue1/1Wheres the game registration page? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the game registration page?   Wheres the game registration page? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:23 pm

This isnt for the suggestions section, for the help section. Please turbo if you see mistakes like that take care of them. (Move function Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangerms.tk
Turbo4000

Character
Health Points:
Wheres the game registration page? Left_bar_bleue200/200Wheres the game registration page? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the game registration page?   Wheres the game registration page? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:43 pm

Moved. Suggestions Arrow Game Help (we all make mistakes sometimes I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Peppe
Noob
Noob
Peppe

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the game registration page?   Wheres the game registration page? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:38 pm

Can anyone tell me what times the registration page is open?? Cuz it's never open when i'm online
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the game registration page?   Wheres the game registration page? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:07 pm

The hoster has been fired. There is no registration. Razz Wait until the next hoster is ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the game registration page?   Wheres the game registration page? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheres the game registration page?
Page 1 of 1