DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
"What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question. Left_bar_bleue200/200"What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
"What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question. Left_bar_bleue1/1"What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

"What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question. Empty
PostSubject: "What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question.   "What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:10 pm

This board is for reporting any problems with these message boards, NOT the game.

Please try to make your title have some information in it. Don't just post "HELP H3LP S0M3THING W3NT WRO00OONG!!!!ONE!!!" instead, post "There's a problem with the Character Sheet." (just an example) and then describe the problem in detail within the thread. Don't just post "see title". Instead, explain the problem. EX. "The character sheet has a problem with it, where whenever I try to change my race, I get an error ###."

If you are completely unable to describe the problem, then please state that you cannot describe it, but if you have NO information at ALL, then please don't post. (the last sentence, there's a low chance of it actually happening. You could at least tell us where the problem occurs...)

To admins: I made this thread to make our lives a LOT easier. Because some people will do just what I said above. (and not the good ones)
Back to top Go down
dershil
Admin
Admin
dershil

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
"What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question. Left_bar_bleue1337/1337"What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question. Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Experience:
"What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question. Left_bar_bleue1/1"What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

"What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question.   "What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:55 pm

Thank you Turbo cheers

Dershil
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangerms.tk

"What is this forum here for?" The answer to that question.
Page 1 of 1