DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KarateKid's gm app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
karatekid
Noob
Noob

KarateKid's gm app Empty
PostSubject: KarateKid's gm app   KarateKid's gm app Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:48 am

Name:Malachi

Experience:

i have gm exp and i made my own server but its to much for me bugs and idk how to get it online idk how to do so it so i just rather help and I have played on at least 10 differnt servers with a bunch of hating gms i hope for better here.

Why you want your spot:

I have played about 10 differnt servers (that were terrible) so I know how servers work. I want to be a gm because I have been playing regular MapleStory for about 2 years and I found out about servers I would say 5 mounths ago. I think it would be a good start for my computer programing/ gameing career and this seems like a great opportunity. I am very talkative and meeting new people and getting adapented to new enviorment is easy for me. I am a very open person and haveing fun is my #1 thing to do on my list over the summer but I am also mature, well behaved ,and have very good grammer. I am always willing to help and won't abuse my gm powers for my own selfish needs. I also know when the server can't take an event or a summon. Like I said I think this is a start for my computer programing/ gameing career I will treat it like a job well because it is lets just say ill treat it like its the light of my dreams, the chance to test my skills. I am always one to get some new ideas to share with the server. Well i hope u liked my application and I hope I can join the staff. I am a very open person that will help any way he can!

I was am a GM on evergreenMS and i am a gm on pantherms

When on I online: When ever I can minimum 10+ hours a day being that we are out of school.

I also have a video, photo shop, but still working on the photo shop I can't remember were the picture go after you take them well ill find it but my computer cam is working fine I got a youtube and I can avertise!

I know most GM commands I have the book a friend gave me.
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Weapon: Gun
Health Points:
KarateKid's gm app Left_bar_bleue200/200KarateKid's gm app Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
KarateKid's gm app Left_bar_bleue1/1KarateKid's gm app Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

KarateKid's gm app Empty
PostSubject: reply   KarateKid's gm app Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:18 am

very impressive app :]

Ima steal Turbo's job for a sec. (dont get mad turbo xD)
But this is your first post, and the first thing u went for is the GM application. You should know the DangerMS community a little more. Introduce urself etc.

But still, a very good post.
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
KarateKid's gm app Left_bar_bleue200/200KarateKid's gm app Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
KarateKid's gm app Left_bar_bleue1/1KarateKid's gm app Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

KarateKid's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: KarateKid's gm app   KarateKid's gm app Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:15 am

iGOD. wrote:
very impressive app :]

Ima steal Turbo's job for a sec. (dont get mad turbo xD)
But this is your first post, and the first thing u went for is the GM application. You should know the DangerMS community a little more. Introduce urself etc.

But still, a very good post.
Pretty good reply. Maybe you should apply for Moderator. You would have my support.

On topic: If you are a GM on 2 other servers, why aren't you there? Also, if bugs were too much for you, you will have to deal with bug testing a LOT. Thats what GMs are for. Community control and Bug testing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KarateKid's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: KarateKid's gm app   KarateKid's gm app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KarateKid's gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DangeR - MS :: Gamemaster Zone :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: