DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nablars Gm App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nablar
Noob
Noob
Nablar

Character
Weapon: Staff
Health Points:
Nablars Gm App Left_bar_bleue200/200Nablars Gm App Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Nablars Gm App Left_bar_bleue1/1Nablars Gm App Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Nablars Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Nablars Gm App   Nablars Gm App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:11 pm

1.My intro .

Hey I'm Walter and I would like to apply to be a gm.
I live in Markham Ontario and my time zone is -5 EST
i like to program(still learning) and play badminton and volleyball XD
Lol im also pretty young 14 years old =3 i can be mature for my age

2. My experience o.0

This might sound weird but I actually have no experience of being a gm BUT im a very fast learner and I could probably get it down it 2 days or less, and the school year ended already so i have all day to play, i have about 1 and a half months left until school. I've been looking through a GM handbook i know most of the commands and some codes. i have DXWnd so can use it to multitask and look through the handbook if i need it.

3.Why i want to be a GM/ why I think I should be a Gm.

I've always wanted to be a gm, not because I want nx and crap but the feeling of being in charge and helping this PS in as many ways as I can.
I think i should be a GM because I can be very on most of the time, i try to be helpful to everyone, sometimes i can't respond because I'm either busy or afk. im also a very nice person who treats everyone the way i want to be treated

4.My specialties. =3

My specialties follows :I'm a very nice person (unless a retarded retard comes and starts pissing me off) and I am very helpful. I am also a very quick learner example --> I used to live in south America and we had to move to Canada so I also had to learn English , in kindergarten I learned English in 2 months tops I think even less. I also dedicate myself to something very deeply until I think my goal is done. I also never give up (unless something is like freaking hard and I cant do it at all).

5.My Uniqueness Razz

What makes me unique is that unlike others I tell people to stop flaming instead of flaming others. I am probably the most incompetetive and one of the most sportsmanship filled person around.(lol that sentence was kind of messed up. I didn't know how to say it.) I will also almost always be there when you need me (almost always because I have things like school or programming classes.) to help you ban/report someone or do something else for you.

6. How often can i play?

Well i'm kinda addicted to any type of good Maplestory private server so i try to be on for 3 - 6 hours maybe 7 if im lucky.

7. How can you contact me?

Anyone can contact me at my msn/hotmail walterprentice@hotmail.com
thats about it XD My in game name is Nablar so you can also contact me that way.

if you Make me a GM you won't regret it!

Crosses fingers and toes.
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Weapon: Gun
Health Points:
Experience:

Nablars Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Nablars Gm App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:35 pm

Well..I was too lazy to read all that you wrote lol xD but I think it's a good application. Very Happy Wish you luck.
Back to top Go down
Nablar
Noob
Noob
Nablar

Character
Weapon: Staff
Health Points:
Experience:

Nablars Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nablars Gm App   Nablars Gm App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:28 pm

thx Very Happy Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nablars Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nablars Gm App   Nablars Gm App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nablars Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DangeR - MS :: Gamemaster Zone :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: