DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

letsBeTwins Request =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Badtimes03
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
Badtimes03

Character
Weapon: Dagger
Health Points:
letsBeTwins Request =D Left_bar_bleue200/200letsBeTwins Request =D Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
letsBeTwins Request =D Left_bar_bleue1/1letsBeTwins Request =D Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

letsBeTwins Request =D Empty
PostSubject: letsBeTwins Request =D   letsBeTwins Request =D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:59 pm

Hiya guys. king
I was the first person online when the server came out And met most(all?) of the gms already.
cheers

I don't have any experince being GM but I would love to join the team for the GM'S already online helped me and my brother mucho ^_~.
geek
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Weapon: Gun
Health Points:
letsBeTwins Request =D Left_bar_bleue200/200letsBeTwins Request =D Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
letsBeTwins Request =D Left_bar_bleue1/1letsBeTwins Request =D Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Reply   letsBeTwins Request =D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:55 am

Hello, as you can see, this section of the Forum has been flooded with GM applications. It's great you want to help out being a GM and all, but your application is too plain. If you looked through other people's application, they put alot of time into it. Also, you only posted one topic in this forum, and it's an application. This leads to the thought of all you care about being a GM and not about what other people have to say, and the announcement of GMs. But this is up to Dershil, or the staff, not mine xox.
Back to top Go down
Badtimes03
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
Badtimes03

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: letsBeTwins Request =D   letsBeTwins Request =D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Yea I know, but I already chatted to them in-game and I was in a rush at the time =O
I'll change it up when I have time again.
Thanks for the reply.
Back to top Go down
Badtimes03
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
Badtimes03

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: letsBeTwins Request =D   letsBeTwins Request =D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:21 pm

Ah, there is a format, once again, will do later sorry.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: letsBeTwins Request =D   letsBeTwins Request =D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm

IGOD, Apply to be a Moderator already. You keep responding before I can, and are very proessional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: letsBeTwins Request =D   letsBeTwins Request =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

letsBeTwins Request =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DangeR - MS :: Gamemaster Zone :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: