DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applicants please read this :]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Weapon: Gun
Health Points:
Applicants please read this :] Left_bar_bleue200/200Applicants please read this :] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Applicants please read this :] Left_bar_bleue1/1Applicants please read this :] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Applicants please read this :] Empty
PostSubject: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:22 am

Okie sense I got your attention there are some things I want to say to you guys :] (don't worry turbo, I've sent a Mod. Application to Dershil lol, BUT! until he starts needing GM)

-Back on topic
To those of who you would like to reply, don't matter your experience is big or small, your application really gets taken into account. Don't expect to type a few lines and think that will gets you a GM position. Being a GM means testing bugs, and not only helping others that really comes to account, but it's also having the ability and the patients. Once you become a GM (this is funny cause I've never been a GM before) you'll get tons of spam from mega phones, to whisper, to following you around. Helping isn't really easy when you have a packed server smega'ing you for help.
Another thing is that Dershil (owner of DMS) Is'nt hiring any GMs at the moment. So far, I think there's only 5 GMs, CKLx, Onii, Kiss, budd (dershil himself) and his cousin (Monkeyboy). Like I've seen many of your applications, it's your first post, and your last post. You don't see a reply the next day, you go find another private server. Being a GM is requires dedication and if you really want the spot, you have to wait for it, and deserve it. Like I say, Dershil is'nt hiring any GM's right now, so whoever still wants to stick around and wait for that be my guest, but those of you who know you don't have the patients, don't even bother applying. It's just flooding the forum.

Edit- I would like to add in the new Dev./GM - Kiss. Welcome to the staff team (even though I'm not part of it Sad.)

:] xox - iGOD

Last edited by iGOD. on Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiss
Developer
Developer
Kiss

Character
Weapon:
Health Points:
Applicants please read this :] Left_bar_bleue200/200Applicants please read this :] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Applicants please read this :] Left_bar_bleue1/1Applicants please read this :] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:51 am

Your right it's so ingnorant thinking you'll get a GM postition on the first day. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:51 am

Stickied.

Thanks. This will be a big help!

EDIT: Kiss, in that case, you're ignorant. You made a GM application on the first day.
Back to top Go down
Kiss
Developer
Developer
Kiss

Character
Weapon:
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:53 am

I meant when you apply you get it right away.
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:54 am

Oh. Then never mind.
Back to top Go down
SteakGriller
Experienced Mapler
Experienced Mapler

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:56 am

my GM application was like my 20th post, maybe 30th.. not sure..

i dont like it when people apply for GMs when they only got 1 post.. they apply for GMs and after that they play server and never meet the Forum again.. they only meet the forum to look if they got choosen as a GM or not..
Back to top Go down
Kiss
Developer
Developer
Kiss

Character
Weapon:
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:57 am

Another thing at least I'm being active on the forum's I'm waiting for an awnser from dershil either way, I'm still playing and helping yes or no.
Back to top Go down
SteakGriller
Experienced Mapler
Experienced Mapler

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:01 am

i didnt say anything that i meant you with that. xD
i spoke about everyone who only got 1 post and apply for GMs^^
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:04 am

My GM Application was my 12/13th post I think. I know it was a little early but Dershil seemed to be satisied and CKL said "Who cares, lets just pick him."

It was also posted on the same day as my join date. It's on the 1st page near the bottom. Go look for it if you want to see a good example of an application.

Last edited by Turbo4000 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiss
Developer
Developer
Kiss

Character
Weapon:
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:11 am

Turbo you need to chill, Smile your sounding a bit self concieted(sorry if thats not spelt right).
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:13 am

Oops, didn't mean to include the quote. I didn't want it to sound like I was trying to be better than him. I just wanted it to be there for newer people who wanted a good example.
Back to top Go down
Kiss
Developer
Developer
Kiss

Character
Weapon:
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:15 am

Turbo4000 wrote:
Oops, didn't mean to include the quote. I didn't want it to sound like I was trying to be better than him. I just wanted it to be there for newer people who wanted a good example.
It's fine.... Razz
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Reply   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:03 am

Loll to be honest after I looked at the forum, and when I first came to the site, it says staff needed. And it says it needs help, so figure I'll help out because I'm such a nice person lol! xD But thanks for agreeing. And Kiss, you are really active. Give you major props for that *stand up and applause*
Back to top Go down
Badtimes03
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
Badtimes03

Character
Weapon: Dagger
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:57 pm

I sent my application after being active in the game, Not far That I'm not exactly a forums person at times so I cannot apply for GM. I'm the highest lvl atm ( Besides the GM) And I always giving away all my equips and some nx at times to anyone. You could always hear my smega on giving away stuff in FM once My inventory gets full, When I could easily just dump them/sell them to npc. I don't mind not being a GM atm but activeness in the game should count as something also =D
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:56 am

Fixed some errors. There are actually 5 GMs, but 4 of them are the admins/hosters, and one of them is a coder. No applicants have been chosen yet. They will be chosen AFTER Beta according to Dershil.
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Reply   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:14 pm

Badtimes03 wrote:
I sent my application after being active in the game, Not far That I'm not exactly a forums person at times so I cannot apply for GM. I'm the highest lvl atm ( Besides the GM) And I always giving away all my equips and some nx at times to anyone. You could always hear my smega on giving away stuff in FM once My inventory gets full, When I could easily just dump them/sell them to npc. I don't mind not being a GM atm but activeness in the game should count as something also =D

Highest lvl in DMS? If so, what level are you? o.o
Back to top Go down
Badtimes03
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
Badtimes03

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:14 am

Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Reply   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:29 am

I'm like lvl 160 with 3 rebirths xoxox This will be my 4th rb.
Back to top Go down
Badtimes03
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
Badtimes03

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:23 pm

Aren't you becoming GM? =o

-Oh, and I only thought i was Best ranked cuase it said number 1 when I logged in, it does not count rebirths yet I guess.
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Reply   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:13 pm

I'm becoming a GM? o.o
Back to top Go down
Badtimes03
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
Badtimes03

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:55 pm

Nvm then...Idk.
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Reply   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:53 am

Shot down by the hopes of light *tears*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicants please read this :]   Applicants please read this :] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applicants please read this :]
Page 1 of 1