DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats with the server?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Badtimes03
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
Badtimes03

Character
Weapon: Dagger
Health Points:
Whats with the server? Left_bar_bleue200/200Whats with the server? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Whats with the server? Left_bar_bleue1/1Whats with the server? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Whats with the server? Empty
PostSubject: Whats with the server?   Whats with the server? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:35 pm

Why is the server down....
I wanna get to 200 and see this rebirth thing.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Weapon: Gun
Health Points:
Whats with the server? Left_bar_bleue200/200Whats with the server? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Whats with the server? Left_bar_bleue1/1Whats with the server? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Reply   Whats with the server? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:55 pm

Please be patient. Server is down because the host isn't online atm.
Back to top Go down
Badtimes03
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
Badtimes03

Character
Weapon: Dagger
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the server?   Whats with the server? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:15 am

Oh, No Problem then, Was just maKing sure I was not the only one =O
Back to top Go down
shadow465
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the server?   Whats with the server? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:09 am

When will the server be up and how do we download the client. I'm interested in this server.
Back to top Go down
student2
Dershil's Pupil
student2

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the server?   Whats with the server? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:54 pm

omg im reli syr guys but i have to turn off my laptop because of my dad ... either that or no server and it woulda been up 3 hrs ago but i fell asleep(i stayed up all night and was a bit tired)
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Weapon: Gun
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Reply   Whats with the server? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:56 pm

I really have no idea when the server will be up (if not probably at this moment i just woke up lol) But for the client download, here you go.

mediafire.com/?zimvm9xnjem
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the server?   Whats with the server? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:59 pm

The server is up now IGOD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the server?   Whats with the server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats with the server?
Page 1 of 1