DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Letter of quitting

Go down 
+3
student2
Turbo4000
iGOD.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Weapon: Gun
Health Points:
Letter of quitting Left_bar_bleue200/200Letter of quitting Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Letter of quitting Left_bar_bleue1/1Letter of quitting Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:43 pm

Okay guys, this is really pointless not being able to play, and the Admins aren't even active. I know it's the the hosters' fault, but I see no effort put in by the admin especially the p.server owner. I really don't like the fact that Dershil doesn't keep the community updated on what's going on, and really disappoint the few players that they have here.

I'm planning to quit DangerMS completely, or probably Maple Story all-together. School is starting again in a few weeks and I'm a Senior so I have to worry about SAT and ACT. I hate going on this forum and like Turbo, only seeing Subi stars. And the fact that only Turbo and badtime is active to tell me what's going on.
DMS is a good server w/ good admin when the game is up and running, people are really nice and GM's are doing their job. But coming back after 4 days of being absence and seeing that no C. Illbis up is disappointing. I don't know when I will be quitting but it'll be soon unless this server is getting somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Letter of quitting Left_bar_bleue200/200Letter of quitting Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:30 am

iGOD. wrote:
Okay guys, this is really pointless not being able to play, and the Admins aren't even active. I know it's the the hosters' fault, but I see no effort put in by the admin especially the p.server owner. I really don't like the fact that Dershil doesn't keep the community updated on what's going on, and really disappoint the few players that they have here.

I'm planning to quit DangerMS completely, or probably Maple Story all-together. School is starting again in a few weeks and I'm a Senior so I have to worry about SAT and ACT. I hate going on this forum and like Turbo, only seeing Subi stars. And the fact that only Turbo and badtime is active to tell me what's going on.
DMS is a good server w/ good admin when the game is up and running, people are really nice and GM's are doing their job. But coming back after 4 days of being absence and seeing that no C. Illbis up is disappointing. I don't know when I will be quitting but it'll be soon unless this server is getting somewhere.
Sad Don't quit Exclamation Sad

Dershil has had relatives over for the past few days. (again, like you said, not keeping to community updated >.>)
Monkey is having problems with the .bat files, so the server can't run.
I can agree with you about the no-posts-are-ever-on-the-forum thing, but that's because the game's not up right now. (Monkey, hurry up and figure out the problem!)

If you're going to quit for school, I'm fine with that. A lot of people do that, but that also means you'll come back in the summer!

The admins ARE active, you just aren't on during the right time! I see them ALL the time during the day. (they usually use MSN to chat anyways... That's why they don't really chat publicly.)

As said earlier, "Don't quit!"
Back to top Go down
student2
Dershil's Pupil
student2

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:15 pm

omFG!! i hate this problem i think it might be up now im just guessing dont belive me
Back to top Go down
Badtimes03
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
Badtimes03

Character
Weapon: Dagger
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:31 pm

I already quit DangerMS, I just liKe chatting on forums....cuase its the only ONe I have right now D:

And don't quit,,,,,cuase,,,,, I am awesomemest =D
Smile
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:59 pm

how is that awesomnest o.o but not gana lie, forum is pretty cool. hm if Kiss tells me not to quit then I won't Razz lawl
Back to top Go down
Badtimes03
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
Badtimes03

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:54 pm

That means no words no mattter D=

I hateeee u
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: reply   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:17 pm

xoxox
Back to top Go down
CKL
Admin
Admin
CKL

Character
Weapon: BANHAMMER
Health Points:
Letter of quitting Left_bar_bleue25700/25700Letter of quitting Empty_bar_bleue  (25700/25700)
Experience:
Letter of quitting Left_bar_bleue63750/63750Letter of quitting Empty_bar_bleue  (63750/63750)

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:19 pm

Dont quit.
In a week or so, i will probably reset forum of all past, and restore dangerms to it's former glory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.dangerms.com
Turbo4000

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:08 pm

CKL wrote:
Dont quit.
In a week or so, i will probably reset forum of all past, and restore dangerms to it's former glory.
Interesting. So you are going to become to new Head Admin?

EDIT: When you say clear all the past, does that mean you're going to delete every post on the forum, or jsut reset the post count totals? (Which you seem to have done.)
Back to top Go down
CKL
Admin
Admin
CKL

Character
Health Points:
Letter of quitting Left_bar_bleue25700/25700Letter of quitting Empty_bar_bleue  (25700/25700)
Experience:
Letter of quitting Left_bar_bleue63750/63750Letter of quitting Empty_bar_bleue  (63750/63750)

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:42 pm

First of all
dershil deleted forum
i just restored it just today.
and im prolly gonna just clear everything that has happened so far, a new beginning for dangerms will come soon.
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:39 pm

Wow, so are you going to be the new owner of DMS?
I'll support you :]
Also, CKL, may I have your MSN or AIM name, this way, if I have any questions I can ask you directly, and if you need help in anyway, I'll be more then happy to help you.
I have some questions to ask you, don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask but here it goes:

1. Are the Admin/Forum Mod going to be the same?
2. Can you apply for two position at once?
3. Is there anything in anyway I can help you improve the forum
4. Where are you planning to start?
5. Are our post count going to be reset along with the forum posts/topics?

:] scratch
Back to top Go down
dershil
Admin
Admin
dershil

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
Letter of quitting Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Letter of quitting Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Sorry everyone,

My mom found out and has forced me to delete the server.

CKL, also she told my uncle so my cousin cant host anymore.

Consider this my resignition. Also CKl, good luck with the server. Your the new owner Sad

Sorry about everything,
Dershil

PS, my msn is dershil@msn.com for anyone who wants any help with anything. I can still offer my services to those who wish to start there own servers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangerms.tk
Turbo4000

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:23 pm

A new beginning is interesting. But, similar to IGOD, I would like to know if the "positions" will stay the same. Obviously, no one was a GM, but will I stay a forum moderator? Plus, can I still be a GM? Some servers don't allow people to be both.
Back to top Go down
Badtimes03
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
Badtimes03

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:49 pm

CKl leader?
Great, Now I can't play anymore since he hates me.
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:08 pm

Badtimes03 wrote:
CKl leader?
Maybe he'll still let you play? Obviously, he would want players for the game. It's too bad that monkey cannot host anymore. Now we gotta wait for another host to come along...
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:38 pm

I can be a host, I have a good computer, but crappy internet.
Back to top Go down
student2
Dershil's Pupil
student2

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:38 pm

Turbo4000 wrote:
Badtimes03 wrote:
CKl leader?
Maybe he'll still let you play? Obviously, he would want players for the game. It's too bad that monkey cannot host anymore. Now we gotta wait for another host to come along...
OMFG
if i knew he was going to do this..i wouldnt of quit hosting
Back to top Go down
Badtimes03
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
Badtimes03

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:38 pm

Well It's just that if he spammed death on me when he was just a admin or wahtever and effed up my lvl.
WHat would he do as head GM -.-;;.
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:26 pm

Mess with everyone's level, kill everyone, summon pianus on new players, etc.

Or maybe he'd be responsible and not do anything negative to the players? (he hasn't been active since he said that BTW.)
Back to top Go down
Oni
Admin
Admin

Character
Health Points:
Letter of quitting Left_bar_bleue93800/93800Letter of quitting Empty_bar_bleue  (93800/93800)
Experience:
Letter of quitting Left_bar_bleue109310/109310Letter of quitting Empty_bar_bleue  (109310/109310)

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:44 pm

Turbo4000 wrote:
Mess with everyone's level, kill everyone, summon pianus on new players, etc.

Or maybe he'd be responsible and not do anything negative to the players? (he hasn't been active since he said that BTW.)

CKL? Are you kidding me? He can't be serious. I sign on this quitting. Bye everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://dangerms.darkbb.com/index.htm
Badtimes03
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
Badtimes03

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:42 pm

Excatly What I"m saying...
Back to top Go down
CKL
Admin
Admin
CKL

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:17 am

k so everyone hates me then?
imma just leave it then, im going to go back to my old habits of not giving a shit about maplefags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Letter of quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter of quitting   Letter of quitting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter of quitting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DangeR - MS :: News and Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: