DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Meet the team] Dershil

Go down 
+4
SteakGriller
judas
lionair112
dershil
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dershil
Admin
Admin
dershil

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
[Meet the team] Dershil Left_bar_bleue1337/1337[Meet the team] Dershil Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Experience:
[Meet the team] Dershil Left_bar_bleue1/1[Meet the team] Dershil Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

[Meet the team] Dershil Empty
PostSubject: [Meet the team] Dershil   [Meet the team] Dershil Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:11 pm

Name: Dershil

IGN: Budd, Dershil

Hi guys I'm the owner of DangerMS (Along with CKL). I am 15 and this is officially my 10th game cheers . I hope to see you all in-game and have a wonderful time here.

I won't give as much personal information as CKL did but just to let you know, I work mainly with the host, programmers, forums( Evaluating Applications, Helping pplz, etc.) and mostly everything.

If you guys want to know more about me or want to help out just say so on the forums Smile, if you are one of the staff members you will also get my personal MSN address.

Have a wonderful stay,
Dershil
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangerms.tk
lionair112
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: [Meet the team] Dershil   [Meet the team] Dershil Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:32 am

hello dershil ^^
Back to top Go down
judas
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [Meet the team] Dershil   [Meet the team] Dershil Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:37 am

dershil wrote:
Name: Dershil

IGN: Budd, Dershil

Hi guys I'm the owner of DangerMS (Along with CKL). I am 15 and this is officially my 10th game cheers . I hope to see you all in-game and have a wonderful time here.

I won't give as much personal information as CKL did but just to let you know, I work mainly with the host, programmers, forums( Evaluating Applications, Helping pplz, etc.) and mostly everything.

If you guys want to know more about me or want to help out just say so on the forums Smile, if you are one of the staff members you will also get my personal MSN address.

Have a wonderful stay,
Dershil

hello Dershil!! nice 2 meet u!! albino
Back to top Go down
SteakGriller
Experienced Mapler
Experienced Mapler

Character
Health Points:
[Meet the team] Dershil Left_bar_bleue200/200[Meet the team] Dershil Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
[Meet the team] Dershil Left_bar_bleue1/1[Meet the team] Dershil Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: [Meet the team] Dershil   [Meet the team] Dershil Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:25 am

Its kinda unbelieveable that there are so many funny and great Admins. Smile

In AinaMS i asked something to a GM and only cuz he had a bad day he wanted to send me in jail. I just asked him if they got a Star-Seller NPC or maybe put a Star-Seller NPC if they dont got it yet. (i am always Assassin cuz i love that job <3)
Back to top Go down
Cynicle
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [Meet the team] Dershil   [Meet the team] Dershil Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:57 pm

I love fun Admins with good experience. Glad to be a part of your server, man. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Minus
Noob
Noob
Minus

Character
Health Points:
[Meet the team] Dershil Left_bar_bleue200/200[Meet the team] Dershil Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: [Meet the team] Dershil   [Meet the team] Dershil Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:32 am

WOW i didnt no ur IGN was budd i met u today name was minus now its midus Razz
Back to top Go down
dershil
Admin
Admin
dershil

Character
Health Points:
[Meet the team] Dershil Left_bar_bleue1337/1337[Meet the team] Dershil Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: [Meet the team] Dershil   [Meet the team] Dershil Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:39 am

Ya I remember you Smile. I summoned 150 green snails lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangerms.tk
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Weapon: Gun
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Meeting Dershil   [Meet the team] Dershil Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:52 am

Not trying to kiss any ass or anything. But It's really cool how you're at such a young age and manage a server like this. If you need any help what so ever. Forum, or Game feel free to contact mean and I'll do the best I can. If I dont know the answer, I'll find the answer...unless im lazy ._.
Back to top Go down
student2
Dershil's Pupil
student2

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: [Meet the team] Dershil   [Meet the team] Dershil Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:38 pm

i dont wanna be A PUPIL AHHHH IM A PUPIL ITS RETARDED AND U KNO IT Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Meet the team] Dershil   [Meet the team] Dershil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Meet the team] Dershil
Page 1 of 1