DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maplehackers Gm app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maplehacker
Noob
Noob

Maplehackers Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Maplehackers Gm app   Maplehackers Gm app Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:24 pm

My Name: Jordan

My Age: 15

My date of birth: may 1st 1993

Timezone : CDT -Central Daylight Time

Character? Just started name Maplehacker

What interests you most in the position of a Gamemaster? : whats interest me most is the fact that i can help other other people becuase thats what i love to do and make forums/servers grow also if i very helpful ill gain a lot of respect but if there are rules i will take all rules first then help out the person.

Please give us some information about you, your personality, education etc. : im very funny, athletic, im going to 10th grade next year in Missouri, i have 1 younger bro and also i love maplestory.

What could you add to the DangerMS community as a Gamemaster? : I could add a great enviorment for other players to make this forum/server more enjoyable also try to make shure everyoen listens and is being mature.
I also have all commands (!spawn,!killall,!heal,!notice,!ban,!jail,!item and all the rest)

Do you have any experience with Retail MapleStory, if yes how much (how long have you played etc.)? : yes ive played for 2 years and servers for about 3 months, ive been a Gm before on a server called Maple-Fun but i left because the Forum got shut down and noone got on because the admin was very mean.

Have you ever used hacks?: yes i have before im not gonna lie but i will never use them on a server espically if im a GM

Why would we take you as our new GM, why are you better than the others?: I think you should take me as a new GM because Im the type of person who likes to help others understand and enjoy maplestory also i would be a respected GM who all palyers would like also im on about 5-6 hours a day and weekends most likely all day unless i go to a basketball game.

Last edited by maplehacker on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dershil
Admin
Admin
dershil

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
Maplehackers Gm app Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Maplehackers Gm app Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Experience:
Maplehackers Gm app Left_bar_bleue1/1Maplehackers Gm app Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Maplehackers Gm app   Maplehackers Gm app Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:51 pm

Good effort, please standby for results.

TY
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangerms.tk
maplehacker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Maplehackers Gm app   Maplehackers Gm app Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:57 am

ok ty hopefully its accepted
Back to top Go down
maplehacker
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Maplehackers Gm app   Maplehackers Gm app Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:25 pm

have u been thinking cuz i think ive got a good 1 king
Back to top Go down
Oni
Admin
Admin

Character
Weapon: BANHAMMER
Health Points:
Maplehackers Gm app Left_bar_bleue93800/93800Maplehackers Gm app Empty_bar_bleue  (93800/93800)
Experience:
Maplehackers Gm app Left_bar_bleue109310/109310Maplehackers Gm app Empty_bar_bleue  (109310/109310)

PostSubject: Re: Maplehackers Gm app   Maplehackers Gm app Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:52 am

You will have to wait for the result, be patient.
Back to top Go down
https://dangerms.darkbb.com/index.htm
dershil
Admin
Admin
dershil

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
Maplehackers Gm app Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Maplehackers Gm app Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Maplehackers Gm app   Maplehackers Gm app Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:46 pm

No GMs will be chosen during closed beta. Only after open beta. (Closed beta will only last about a week unless we have major complications)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangerms.tk
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Maplehackers Gm app Left_bar_bleue200/200Maplehackers Gm app Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Maplehackers Gm app   Maplehackers Gm app Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:36 am

Oh, so there's no reason in bumping mine, you guys have read it, but haven't responded? I was going to bump mine because you didn't respond to it, but that works too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maplehackers Gm app   Maplehackers Gm app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maplehackers Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DangeR - MS :: Gamemaster Zone :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: