DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM application . PLEASE(:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xiiaokev
Noob
Noob

GM application . PLEASE(: Empty
PostSubject: GM application . PLEASE(:   GM application . PLEASE(: Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:48 am

Name: Kevin

Character Name: Purity or SkyzHeavenZ

Time : +8 Singapore Time(:

What times are you online: 8a.m - 9p.m

GM Experience:
Never have to chance to be one. I have tried to make my own Server, but that didn't turn out so well.I tried other private servers which was quite good.I also saw alot of server with good GMs and hope to try to be one. I don't know the GM command buti am really willing to try and to learn.

Why We Should Pick You? I am quite active and also have played Maplestory for 4 years, and also have good reputation of my own guild. I hope to become a GM because i wish to have a chance to be one and also to try and to learn. I hope you will choose me as a GM because i am really really willing to try and also to fulfill my dream of being a GM and to give me achance to make this new server peace and a joyful one.
Back to top Go down
dershil
Admin
Admin
dershil

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
GM application . PLEASE(: Left_bar_bleue1337/1337GM application . PLEASE(: Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Experience:
GM application . PLEASE(: Left_bar_bleue1/1GM application . PLEASE(: Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: GM application . PLEASE(:   GM application . PLEASE(: Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:02 am

xiiaokev wrote:
Name: Kevin

Character Name: Purity or SkyzHeavenZ

Time : 8 Singapore Time(:

What times are you online: 8a.m - 9p.m

GM Experience:
Never have to chance to be one. I have tried to make my own Server, but that didn't turn out so well.I tried other private servers which was quite good.I also saw alot of server with good GMs and hope to try to be one. I don't know the GM command buti am really willing to try and to learn.

Why We Should Pick You? I am quite active and also have played Maplestory for 4 years, and also have good reputation of my own guild. I hope to become a GM because i wish to have a chance to be one and also to try and to learn. I hope you will choose me as a GM because i am really really willing to try and also to fulfill my dream of being a GM and to give me achance to make this new server peace and a joyful one.

Maplestory has only been out for 3 years >.> thus the 3 year anniversary in may. (Sorry for criticism if this is a typo)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangerms.tk
xiiaokev
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: sry   GM application . PLEASE(: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:49 am

yupp. sorry typo error (:
Back to top Go down
SteakGriller
Experienced Mapler
Experienced Mapler

Character
Health Points:
GM application . PLEASE(: Left_bar_bleue200/200GM application . PLEASE(: Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
GM application . PLEASE(: Left_bar_bleue1/1GM application . PLEASE(: Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: GM application . PLEASE(:   GM application . PLEASE(: Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:30 am

not every Maple is 3 years.
KoreaMS is 4 years. Smile
Back to top Go down
dershil
Admin
Admin
dershil

Character
Health Points:
GM application . PLEASE(: Left_bar_bleue1337/1337GM application . PLEASE(: Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: GM application . PLEASE(:   GM application . PLEASE(: Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:01 pm

Ya but I assumed GMS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangerms.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM application . PLEASE(:   GM application . PLEASE(: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM application . PLEASE(:
Page 1 of 1