DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ajmoniz
Noob
Noob

Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE*** Empty
PostSubject: Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE***   Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE*** Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:05 pm

I know ive made a App already but was rushing and im sorry for that

My name is alec id like to be called Aj tho

I would like my ign to be LookitsAj

I am on basically all day until 9 then im i go out to football games

Time zone GMT EAST

My GM experince is that i was a GM for 2 major big private servers. Final Ms & Xplicit Ms.

You should choose me becuz i am Very nice i like to help ppl out bc it feels good not
bc i have to. I would bann hackers and ksers i would treat everyone fairly and not ignore any players that whisper to me like alot of GMs do. I wouldnt give out items to players becuz thats not fair. Even if you dont pick me as a GM ill still act the way i would if i was a GM in the game besides all the cool stuff. Thank you for taking the time to read my app TWO times lol. and happy mapling
Back to top Go down
WenDozla
Admin
Admin
WenDozla

Character
Weapon: Gun
Health Points:
Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE*** Left_bar_bleue200/200Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE*** Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE*** Left_bar_bleue1/1Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE*** Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: dude don't double post   Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE*** Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:27 pm

dude don't double post, if you failed you failed don't try again maybe try again some time but not like when you fail

and there's a reason why the owners or developpers of this forum gave us edit buttons it stops the spam and flooding of topics and threads
Back to top Go down
dershil
Admin
Admin
dershil

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE*** Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE*** Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Experience:
Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE*** Left_bar_bleue1/1Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE*** Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE***   Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE*** Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:40 pm

WenDozla wrote:
dude don't double post, if you failed you failed don't try again maybe try again some time but not like when you fail

and there's a reason why the owners or developpers of this forum gave us edit buttons it stops the spam and flooding of topics and threads

Uhhh, Ignore that. There is an edit button.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangerms.tk
ajmoniz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE***   Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE*** Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:31 pm

sorry didnt notice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE***   Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ajmoniz's GM APP ****UPDATE***
Page 1 of 1