DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sang'S GM Application XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sang 123
Noob
Noob

Sang'S GM Application XD Empty
PostSubject: Sang'S GM Application XD   Sang'S GM Application XD Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:21 pm

Name: Sang

Character Name: [In-Game Character Name(s)]XxBankaixX

Timezone:Australia
What times are you online:Normally from 7:30pm till whenever Sleep

GM Experience: i alredy know some of the rules required to be a GM like reporting bugs and voting and making the staff happy! lol! Very Happy

Why We Should Pick You? If you were to pick me as a GM i will do things that will help the server like vote for it and report bugs and ban hackers. (I hate HACKERS!) Evil or Very Mad lol!

How dedicated you are: I have helped out many people in gms even though i wasnt a GM and i will be doing my best to be a GM in this server. study Razz
Back to top Go down
SteakGriller
Experienced Mapler
Experienced Mapler

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
Sang'S GM Application XD Left_bar_bleue200/200Sang'S GM Application XD Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Sang'S GM Application XD Left_bar_bleue1/1Sang'S GM Application XD Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Sang'S GM Application XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sang'S GM Application XD   Sang'S GM Application XD Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:07 pm

you only got 1 Post and thats for the application..
Im pretty sure that you a guy like "play maple but doesnt care about forum anymore" (if you ever cared about it)
Back to top Go down

Sang'S GM Application XD
Page 1 of 1