DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peppes [GM] Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peppe
Noob
Noob
Peppe

Peppes [GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Peppes [GM] Application   Peppes [GM] Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:53 am

Name: Call me Peppe but my name is Petter (I hate it!)

Character Name: [In-Game Character Name] : Peppe

Timezone: (GMT +02:00)

What times are you online: When it's summer maybe like, My time between 1-11 pm but i'm afk most of the time so it's like 2-6 hour a day.

GM experience: I've been GM in 3 servers but 2 of them is closed and 1 is on half an hour a day so I quitted. I know how to act when i'm GM, and I understand english. I'm very Friendly =D. Yeah that's all.

Why you should pick me: I've played maple since the beggining of it, and same to Private servers. I've never been a GM in a Private server that has been great. I think that this could be something =D If not i'll give up....
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Peppes [GM] Application Left_bar_bleue200/200Peppes [GM] Application Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Peppes [GM] Application Left_bar_bleue1/1Peppes [GM] Application Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Peppes [GM] Application   Peppes [GM] Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:09 am

This is only your 2nd post. Dershil probably won't pick you because this is only your 2nd post and you probably don't know the community. But, you may have a chance if become active on the forums, make friends, etc.
Back to top Go down
Peppe
Noob
Noob
Peppe

PostSubject: Re: Peppes [GM] Application   Peppes [GM] Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:22 pm

Okey, I'll be active! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peppes [GM] Application   Peppes [GM] Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peppes [GM] Application
Page 1 of 1