DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS?

Go down 
+2
crazyboy
Turbo4000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Left_bar_bleue200/200What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Left_bar_bleue1/1What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Empty
PostSubject: What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS?   What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:15 pm

Post the funniest thing a noob said to you in MS! (Something funny you said back also counts.)
Back to top Go down
crazyboy
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
crazyboy

Character
Weapon: Two-Handed Sword
Health Points:
What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Left_bar_bleue200/200What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Left_bar_bleue1/1What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS?   What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:42 pm

I knew there had to be a topic on this the funniest thing a noob said to me was................ lol!

ok i was at fm and noob coms and says to me ur a noob and i ask why and he replies you are poor. Twisted Evil

i replied ok im poor and could get money but u can only get 10-50 mesos in a day bounce Laughing , then he told a Gm i was harrasing him O.0
Back to top Go down
Kiss
Developer
Developer
Kiss

Character
Weapon:
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS?   What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:21 pm

Wanna be my gf? f3
Back to top Go down
dershil
Admin
Admin
dershil

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Left_bar_bleue1337/1337What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS?   What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:42 pm

Lmao, I told someone to walk down orbis tower to get to henesys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangerms.tk
SteakGriller
Experienced Mapler
Experienced Mapler

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS?   What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:13 am

i told someone that he have to go to Omega Sector and talk to Spindel (or however he called) to get the 4th job.. but he only had to speak to Cody xD

he had to walk down the eos tower and up Razz

well he called me a moth...... some days before..
Back to top Go down
CKL
Admin
Admin
CKL

Character
Weapon: BANHAMMER
Health Points:
What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Left_bar_bleue25700/25700What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Empty_bar_bleue  (25700/25700)
Experience:
What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Left_bar_bleue63750/63750What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Empty_bar_bleue  (63750/63750)

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS?   What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:44 pm

I ks'd this n00b for 1 hour and he's like
y u so meen. f4
and then i got banned for harassment =.=
then i raep him with my stick
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.dangerms.com
dershil
Admin
Admin
dershil

Character
Health Points:
What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Left_bar_bleue1337/1337What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS?   What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:15 pm

One time I told a GM that a dude named briansix is hacking, so he got banned. It ended up that he was a new GM that was hired that day and was using the GM client :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.dangerms.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS?   What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the funniest thing a noob has ever said to you in MS?
Page 1 of 1