DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

isaybin's GM application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
isaybin
Noob
Noob
isaybin

Character
Weapon:
Health Points:
isaybin's GM application. Left_bar_bleue200/200isaybin's GM application. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
isaybin's GM application. Left_bar_bleue1/1isaybin's GM application. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

isaybin's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: isaybin's GM application.   isaybin's GM application. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:08 am

My Name: Joe Lee

My Age: 13

My date of birth: Febuary 27 1995

Timezone : EDT - Eastern Daylight Time

Character? I do not have a character yet.

What interests you most in the position of a Gamemaster? : The Gamemasters who help people on whatever they need help on. Make sure the players enjoy this private server and yeah.

Please give us some information about you, your personality, education etc. : I go to a school Named Perry Hall middle. I like to hang out with my friends and do whatever. But i think thats all i can say :/sorry

What could you add to the DangerMS community as a Gamemaster? : well like what i can do to help the DangerMS Community I would help GMs ban people who are hacking , be friendly,and introduce DangerMS to other people. Make DangerMS a better community and a fun one.

Do you have any experience with Retail MapleStory, if yes how much (how long have you played etc.)? : No more than 2 years. My friend introduced me to private servers to ^^ But thats a long time ago and played some different game but i came back to global again then quit then went to private servers. Then i found DangerMS and wanted to try out an application ^^.

Have you ever used hacks?: Nope, i will never ever use hacks.

Why would we take you as our new GM, why are you better than the others?: I think you should take me as a new GM because Im the type of person who helps people out on whatever there not understanding on. Iam also friendly and always in a Good mood Smile. I dont think im better than others but, I think i have better grammar than other people but thats just IMO (in my own) I am also an honest person. I also have the GM handbook where it has the commands items map ids etc etc.

Last edited by isaybin on Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oni
Admin
Admin

Character
Weapon: BANHAMMER
Health Points:
isaybin's GM application. Left_bar_bleue93800/93800isaybin's GM application. Empty_bar_bleue  (93800/93800)
Experience:
isaybin's GM application. Left_bar_bleue109310/109310isaybin's GM application. Empty_bar_bleue  (109310/109310)

PostSubject: Re: isaybin's GM application.   isaybin's GM application. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:27 am

I would like you to add what Timezone you are in to. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://dangerms.darkbb.com/index.htm
CKL
Admin
Admin
CKL

Character
Health Points:
isaybin's GM application. Left_bar_bleue25700/25700isaybin's GM application. Empty_bar_bleue  (25700/25700)
Experience:
isaybin's GM application. Left_bar_bleue63750/63750isaybin's GM application. Empty_bar_bleue  (63750/63750)

PostSubject: Re: isaybin's GM application.   isaybin's GM application. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:58 pm

I use hacks. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.dangerms.com
isaybin
Noob
Noob
isaybin

Character
Weapon:
Health Points:
isaybin's GM application. Left_bar_bleue200/200isaybin's GM application. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
isaybin's GM application. Left_bar_bleue1/1isaybin's GM application. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Lol   isaybin's GM application. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:33 pm

Lol i would use hacks if i was a GM and go find some.. :/
Back to top Go down
WenDozla
Admin
Admin
WenDozla

Character
Weapon: Gun
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: lol   isaybin's GM application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:52 pm

o.O i feel like i've seen you b4....i don't remember which maple story private server but o.o you were kind >.> and nub friendly.....DAMMIT where were you from >.> T-T affraid
Back to top Go down
CKL
Admin
Admin
CKL

Character
Health Points:
isaybin's GM application. Left_bar_bleue25700/25700isaybin's GM application. Empty_bar_bleue  (25700/25700)
Experience:
isaybin's GM application. Left_bar_bleue63750/63750isaybin's GM application. Empty_bar_bleue  (63750/63750)

PostSubject: Re: isaybin's GM application.   isaybin's GM application. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:58 pm

can i change ur name to
isaybinladen? plz. lol! elephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.dangerms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: isaybin's GM application.   isaybin's GM application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

isaybin's GM application.
Page 1 of 1