DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SteakGrillers GM/Jr. GMs Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteakGriller
Experienced Mapler
Experienced Mapler

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
SteakGrillers GM/Jr. GMs Application Left_bar_bleue200/200SteakGrillers GM/Jr. GMs Application Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
SteakGrillers GM/Jr. GMs Application Left_bar_bleue1/1SteakGrillers GM/Jr. GMs Application Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

SteakGrillers GM/Jr. GMs Application Empty
PostSubject: SteakGrillers GM/Jr. GMs Application   SteakGrillers GM/Jr. GMs Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:23 am

Name: René

Character Name: Steaky

Timezone: GMT +2

What times are you online: im online all day long (only dont play when i g2 eat or friends or take dog for a walk)

GM Experience: i was a GM at my Friends Server. (MuazamMS) I made a Server too but it was to laggy, cuz of my internet connection (HorntailMS). Theres a pic of my char at my friends server: SteakGrillers GM/Jr. GMs Application Gm11
Its closed because it was Hamachi and my friend dont got any time now because of many tests and stuff.

We had a very funny Event there. Smile
We summoned 1000 NX Slimes and killed everything. But before we put the disappear off and told people come in the 1st map in the Game because there are soo many nx items (as you can see xD)

Why We Should Pick You? I play Maple since 4 years. (KoreaMS) but i couldnt really understand that. xD Just knew the basic stuff cuz i got friends at Hawaii and they told me what that called and what to do. Smile I played GlobalMS, MapleSEA and MapleEurope too.

I am a very friendly person (well i just say that because other people said it. No1 can be sure about that without speaking with that guy or anything. I just think that every1 have to know the guys by themselves that they can be sure if the people are really friendly) and help wherever i can! Smile
I love it when other peoples are happy and if some1 needs help with anything then just ask me and i try helping you.

I always would obey the Rules and if some1 obey the Rules then i would tell him in the nice way what he did wrong and not like "BAN! BAN!". I just think that every1 have to get a 2nd chance. Smile

Thats my Application and i look forward to meet every1 online. Smile
Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down

SteakGrillers GM/Jr. GMs Application
Page 1 of 1