DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midus' GM Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minus
Noob
Noob
Minus

Character
Weapon: Claw & Stars
Health Points:
Midus' GM Application. Left_bar_bleue200/200Midus' GM Application. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Midus' GM Application. Left_bar_bleue1/1Midus' GM Application. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Midus' GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Midus' GM Application.   Midus' GM Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:04 pm

Name: Andre

Character IGN: I stuffed up Minus now its Midus Smile

Timezone: Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +10 hours
No daylight saving time at the moment
Time zone abbreviation: EST - Eastern Standard Time

What times are you online: Saturday and Sunday I am on for the whole day unless I have something else planned I would tell you GM/Admins but this would be my first priority. Monday - Friday 6 - 8 hours.

What Interests You Most About Becoming a GM: What interests me most about becoming a GM is making everyone happy and for me that excites me doing events making people happy being good to talk to. Also its nice that people would come to me for help seeing that i have played MapleStory for over 2 years i would know i am good help Smile

What Does Becoming a GM Mean to You? Well it means to me that i would obviously have to help people which i am keen on doing. Banning: When i want to ban someone i will *have* to be *100%* sure unless ill feel guilty for banning someone for no reason so would have to be cautious about that. Be nice to the community, also when someone needs help a GM has to help them and i would do the best i can to help them i would ignore unless busy with others. This would mean a lot to me, becoming a GM seeing that i have only had GM experience on 2 different servers besides my own but only for a short period of time if you choose me that would be REALLY GOOD but if you don't i guess i would be alright with that seeing that effort i put in this lol! well hopefully there is more than 1 GM slot then i would have a better chance.

How Dedicated Are You? Well ill do what ever it takes.

GM Experience: I have made a few server of my own with a small community using hamachi, I know all the commands and I have been a GM in AncientMS,GrandCheeseMS .
i have got my GM commands notepad like most of you GM/Admins.

Why Should We Pick You?
Because i would be friendly GM you would get along with me very easily and because i live in Australia i would usually be on at a different time then the others so it would be good having a GM on at a different time being that i could ban hackers that go on at a different time and that would help some lag and i could also advertise this server and spread the word on Youtube links to other servers and tell them about the community and the high rates. I would love to have this opportunity to become a GM and think wisely on the choices i would make with banning/jailing or i would always ask permission if i would do an event to prevent sever crashes. What ever is needed i would do I would try and help as much people as possible i will not ignore any whispers to me if i am busy i would assign the player to another online GM if there is no other GM on i will tell them to talk to me later (obviously). I can speak Spanish, Filipino and i can understand most of German as an extra language if these some players are hard to understand with the other GM's. So i hope you take this in to consideration and choose wisely who the next GM shall be.

if you would like to talk more my MSN Address is: Andre_Kubalsky_2oo7@hotmail.com - 2oo7 not 2007

Thank You,
Midus

(p.s i do not post much things on forums but im going to start and post more)

:][code]

Last edited by Minus on Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:10 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Minus
Noob
Noob
Minus

Character
Health Points:
Midus' GM Application. Left_bar_bleue200/200Midus' GM Application. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
Midus' GM Application. Left_bar_bleue1/1Midus' GM Application. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Midus' GM Application.   Midus' GM Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:32 pm

I forgot to put in that i have been playing MS for 2 and a half years Smile
Back to top Go down
SteakGriller
Experienced Mapler
Experienced Mapler

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Midus' GM Application.   Midus' GM Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:15 pm

Minus pls use the Edit Button if you forgot anything^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midus' GM Application.   Midus' GM Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midus' GM Application.
Page 1 of 1