DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iGODs' GM Application Withdraw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Weapon: Gun
Health Points:
iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Left_bar_bleue200/200iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Left_bar_bleue1/1iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Empty
PostSubject: iGODs' GM Application Withdraw   iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:21 am

Name: Tam Pham

Character Name: [In-Game Character Name(s)] N/A

Timezone:
- Central Pacific

What times are you online:
- 1:00 AM - 5:00, 6:00, 7:00 AM (depending on how addicted I am) Also, Often during the day if I don't have Youth Group assignments or work (Tues. Wed. Thurs. Fri. Sat.)

GM Experience:
- N/A - I want to learn to teach.

Why We Should Pick You?
- I'm sure you've heard the obvious reasons already i.e: I want to help people, I'm experienced, etc. I'm not really that different from other people. Only difference is that I've never had the honor to be a GM. I want to link the experience I gained as a GM to everyday life. ex: Managing my time, dealing with stress, and to learn. I've been helped by GM's so many times, so I look up to them and I would like to have people look up to me. I've been playing maple for a while now (GMS) So I can assure you I don't lack Maple Story experience. And I would like to Host events. It's not really much but I thank-you for taking your time to read this topic.
- Personality wise, I'm just straight forward with things. Meeting new people from around the country would also be nice to expand my social ability. The community is build by the people. I am a people that would like to build a community. I know this is my first post, but I've been searching for a server with a good community, and I really hope this is fun one to be around

One more reason why I think I can be a GM
I've also put the effort on learning some GM commands even though I've never been a GM before ex:
!Spawn
!Warp
Also, I know a little about Monster ID, Map ID, ItemID, etc.

I have the GM handbook that i've searched for online to learn all the commands. and also have two computers. (ones virused but can still operate) So I can use one to be a GM and the other as my personal Handbook computer. Or always use a DXwnd.

Edit: Also, I have a AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-60 Dual Core Processor with 4.00 GB Ram and 64-bit Operating System. So If the main host is down, I can be a back up Host. And I usually keep my computer on. So I can keep it running until the main host gets his/her system up and running again.

Even though I dont know much, I can do my share when it comes to Photoshop.

Sorry if my application is too long. xD

EDIT:
I withdraw my GM Application.

Last edited by iGOD. on Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Left_bar_bleue200/200iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Left_bar_bleue1/1iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: iGODs' GM Application Withdraw   iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Like it. Even though it was your first post, it's still a pretty good application. You have my support, hope you make it. Smile
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Reply   iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:34 am

That would be awesome, you have my word that I'll give it my all to keep DangerMS a fun private server for GMs, Mod, and the players. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: iGODs' GM Application Withdraw   iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:47 am

And there anren't many people who I've given my support to.

Turbo4000 (myself, lol)
Tampham (you)
Phazonite (mod app)

That's it. (or at least, all that I can find.) So good luck getting in!
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Reply   iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:03 pm

Oh your cool xD
But really, thanks for your support. It actually gives me a boost of self esteem. Hopefully I can make it in too..
Back to top Go down
Kiss
Developer
Developer
Kiss

Character
Weapon:
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: iGODs' GM Application Withdraw   iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:09 am

I really do think you should be a GM Razz your a great person. I'm behind you 100%.
Back to top Go down
crazyboy
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
crazyboy

Character
Weapon: Two-Handed Sword
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: iGODs' GM Application Withdraw   iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:41 am

Hey tam nice application i agree you should be a gm too you seem very knowledgeable about what they do and also some commands hope you make it . I'm also trying to be one and if i make it probably you and i can work together. Also knowing everything about your computer i would take 5 years to find the processor.

HOPE YOU MAKE IT lol! lol! lol! afro geek
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Reply   iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:10 pm

Awww Kiss and CrazyBoy, that really made me feel good about myself. Thanks for your guy's support :DDD really makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iGODs' GM Application Withdraw   iGODs' GM Application Withdraw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iGODs' GM Application Withdraw
Page 1 of 1