DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AngelicBlood's GM application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jts41993
Noob
Noob

Character
Weapon:
Health Points:
AngelicBlood's GM application Left_bar_bleue200/200AngelicBlood's GM application Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
AngelicBlood's GM application Left_bar_bleue1/1AngelicBlood's GM application Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

AngelicBlood's GM application Empty
PostSubject: AngelicBlood's GM application   AngelicBlood's GM application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:56 am

Name: Jacob
In-Game Char names:N/A but it will be AngelicBlood
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Times i'm online:From About 11AM to 6:30pm (with some breaks is u dont mind) then I go to swim and come back eat and play again for an hour or two and go to bed
GM experience: N/A at the time
Why you should pick me: I am a very friendly person that can get along well with other players, another reason I want to be part of this server is because i want to ban hackers that ruin the fun time gamers are having on the server. All around, im a GM that will make this server one of the best ever. And i am willing to take the responsibility needed to be a GM.
Back to top Go down
iGOD.
Mapler
Mapler
iGOD.

Character
Weapon: Gun
Health Points:
AngelicBlood's GM application Left_bar_bleue200/200AngelicBlood's GM application Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
AngelicBlood's GM application Left_bar_bleue1/1AngelicBlood's GM application Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Reply   AngelicBlood's GM application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:57 am

Your explanation of why you would make GM is good, but again, this is your first post.

-I'm not a GM or a part of the staff member, so I have no decision or what so ever but just want to input my ideas.
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: AngelicBlood's GM application   AngelicBlood's GM application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:41 am

IGOD, stop doing my job. Get your own job. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AngelicBlood's GM application   AngelicBlood's GM application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AngelicBlood's GM application
Page 1 of 1