DangeR - MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DangeR - MS

Where the Danger begins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

justins {XxjustinxX} gm application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crazyboy
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
crazyboy

Character
Weapon: Two-Handed Sword
Health Points:
justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Left_bar_bleue200/200justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Left_bar_bleue1/1justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Empty
PostSubject: justins {XxjustinxX} gm application   justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:13 pm

Name: Justin

In-game charecter: XxjustinxX

time: eastern Ny

Gm expirence: truth be told i have never been a gm in my life and i think being one would be a great expirence. I would also lke to add to the fact that alot of private servers hav a numerous amount of hackers and i have dealt with them in the past. Also i am not grat with coding i hav never tried. scratch

Why we should pick me?: i am a very active player whenever i get the chance i get on and enjoy playing. I have also been playing for 2 years. Also some relitives of mine belive i would make a gm. Also if u need me to do something i will jump up and do it also i am a very social person.

Thank you very much for taking a moment of your time to read my application. I also hope i wll make gm. bom

Sincerly: Justin drunken

Last edited by crazyboy on Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiss
Developer
Developer
Kiss

Character
Weapon:
Health Points:
justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Left_bar_bleue200/200justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Experience:
justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Left_bar_bleue1/1justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: justins {XxjustinxX} gm application   justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:29 pm

I like your honesty Razz
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: justins {XxjustinxX} gm application   justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:23 am

He broke one of your rules. 20+ posts. I've seen him in-game. He probably just wants to be a GM for the fun of it. (then again, I really dont blame him for that)
Back to top Go down
crazyboy
Mini-Mapler
Mini-Mapler
crazyboy

Character
Weapon: Two-Handed Sword
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: justins {XxjustinxX} gm application   justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:05 am

lol turbo that used to be how it was until learned that being a gm is a huge responsibility. But I understand where you come from and im sorry for messing up the 20+ post rule so. Sad
Back to top Go down
Turbo4000

Character
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: justins {XxjustinxX} gm application   justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:43 am

This doesn't mean you have no chance of being a GM. Dershil still might pick you. (not making ANY guarantees there.) If you really need to know, ask him yourself in a PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: justins {XxjustinxX} gm application   justins {XxjustinxX} gm application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

justins {XxjustinxX} gm application
Page 1 of 1